Many people still have no idea about how to cook chicken sausage. There are thousands of recipes that you can easily learn and try at home. I will share some of the good tasty recipes which you can cook and enjoy with your family.
How to cook chicken sausage?
1. Handmade pork and chicken sausage
- minced pork – 300g
- chicken mince – 300g
- onion – 1/2
- carrot – 1/3
- Liquorladle – 1
- marjoram – 3g
- nutmeg – 3g
- cumin – 3g
- port wine – 1 teaspoon
- brandy – 1 teaspoon
- salt, white pepper – moderate amount
- garlic – 1/2 piece
1. Chop the onion in a finely sliced piece and carrots, then place in a saucepan with melting butter, then add white pepper and salt Cover with a lid on a simmering at a low temperature—Cook in a sweet way.
2. Add sake and bring to a boil. Transfer to a tray and cool.
3. Fill a ball with ice water, stack the balls on top of each other, and knead while cooling.
4. Mix milk, port wine, brandy, and taste.
5. Wipe down the desk with an aqueous towel. Then, wrap it in plastic wrap and then roll it into a sausage shape. Take the air out of the patty the way you would the hamburger.
6. Cover with aluminum foil and close both ends tightly.
7. Steam at 70°C for 1 hour, then chill and eat the next day.
8. It’s also delicious when eaten with German-style boiled potatoes.
2. Homemade chicken sausage
- minced chicken breast – 120g
- yam – 40g
- Spring onion (chopped) – 1/3
- Soy sauce – 2 teaspoons
1. Peel and grate the yam.
2. Put the chicken, grated yam, perilla, green onion, and dashi soy sauce in a bowl and mix until it becomes sticky.
3. Scoop 1 tablespoon of 2 into plastic wrap, shape it into a sausage shape, wrap it so that air does not enter, and twist both ends.
4. Arrange 3 in a heat-resistant container and heat at 600w for 1 minute to complete.
The sticky ingredient in yam mucin is responsible for promoting protein absorption, preventing the rise in blood sugar levels, and reducing cholesterol levels. It is a rich source of vitamin B and C, potassium, and dietary fiber that is suggested as a nutritional tonic for recuperation from fatigue.
3. Handmade herb chicken sausage
Finished with an adult flavor with the scent of herbs. Wine and beer are recommended, and it goes well with pasta and sandwiches!
- minced chicken – 450g
- salt – 1 and 1/2 tsp
- Sage (powder) – 1/2 teaspoon
- parsley (dried) – 1 teaspoon
- black pepper – 1/2 teaspoon
- Garlic – 2 pieces
- Flour – 2 tablespoons
- Eggs – one
- (saran wrap) – (appropriate amount)
1. Grate the garlic.
2. Add ground chicken and salt to a bowl and knead well until sticky. It’s easier if you use a blender or food processor.
3. Add the ingredients to 2 and mix well.
4. Unfold the plastic wrap, use a spoon to place 3 in the middle, and spread it out a little. Hold the wrap on the front, pull it to the other side, and roll it like a sushi roll.
5. Twist both ends of the wrap and tie it once. If you make it about 9 cm long and less than 3 cm thick, you can make about 12 pieces.
6. After step 5 is steamed for 12 to 13 minutes over high heat, it’s done. After steaming, it can be easily removed from the plastic wrap.
When wrapping it in plastic wrap, make sure not to make air bubbles as little as you can. You can enjoy it by itself; however, it’s better if you consume it in conjunction with your favorite mustard, like grain mustard and Dijon mustard. It’s tasty even if cutting it into circular slices and mixing it into the tomato sauce that pasta comes with.